Deaconess Foundation is seeking the services of a qualified firm experienced in assessing Information Technology (IT) for the purpose of performing an Audit Assessment of the Foundation’s IT environment and developing a continuing IT audit plan. The successful proposer will review the existing equipment, software, policies, and procedures for their reliable information technology systems and data storage.
The consultant will analyze and evaluate the quality of processes, routines, and controls of the following general IT processes:
1. Organization and management of IT operations
2. Local area networks infrastructure
3. Application maintenance
4. Computer operations and disaster recovery plan
5. IT application, network and infrastructure security
6. System access control
7. Purchasing and IT asset end-of-life replacement procedures
Please review the Request for Proposals for more information.
Proposals must be submitted in a PDF format via email to email@example.com by 5:00 PM CST on January 16, 2020.