Deaconess Foundation and the UCC Church Building and Loan Fund (CB&LF) are soliciting proposals for a Planning Firm or Team to guide and execute a highly transparent and new community-led visioning and strategic planning process in the North Central Plan footprint of St. Louis, Missouri.
The planning process is anticipated to build upon the North Central Plan completed in September 2000 and must include extensive, diverse and effective engagement of residents, businesses, and all other key stakeholders within the community. The planning process is intended to result in:
- a community with stronger stakeholder relationships between residents, businesses, community organizations, faith-based organizations and government (elected and appointed officials, public health, public safety and public works departments schools, etc.);
- a clear vision for redevelopment which addresses the need for inclusive housing and economic development policies;
- a Vision Action Plan that provides a roadmap and timetable for the implementation of both short and long-term projects and policies, that will improve the lives of residents and businesses in the North Central Plan footprint;
- the City of St. Louis’ adoption of a revised North Central Plan based on the Community’s Vision Action Plan; and
- informed and engaged neighborhoods prepared to influence policy changes, access local, state, and federal funding and attract private investment.
Please review the Request for Proposals for more information.
Proposals must be submitted in a PDF format via to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. Central Time on April 27, 2020.
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 1:00-1:45 PM CT, Deaconess Foundation & UCC Church Building and Loan Fund are hosting a web conference for groups interested in responding to the Request for Proposals. Register here: ow.ly/mhGg50z3zam